The easy-to-incorporate palette and pattern of Arroyo makes any room feel thoughtfully complete. Blended yarns are woven by hand for enduring beauty and a heathered tonal effect, while the fringed border brings a touch of texture.
- Handwoven of 53% wool, 27% jute and 20% cotton in India. This product celebrates and preserves artisan handcraft traditions around the world.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Self-binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
- We're a proud member of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). The Better Cotton Initiative trains farmers to care for the environment and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing. BCI cotton is not physically traceable to final products.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
We offer returns only on bedding textiles, rugs, pillows, throws and homescent. All other categories like furniture, lighting, mirrors, dinnerware and more are not eligible for returns. For more details on our returns policy click here